Lin-Manuel Miranda‘s Tony and Pulitzer Prize-winning musical Hamilton celebrated seven years since it opened at the Richard Rodgers Theatre on August 6, 2015. While the musical can be viewed on Disney+, audiences still want to be in the room where it happens. Currently led by Miguel Cervantes in the title role, the production grossed $2,219,057 and reached 101.14 percent capacity. Raise a glass!
Here’s a look at who was on top—and who was not—for the week ending August 7.
UNDERDOGS (By Gross)
5. Funny Girl ($582,269)
4. POTUS: Or, Behind Every Great Dumbass are Seven Women Trying to Keep Him Alive ($579,297)
3. Mr. Saturday Night* ($541,362)
2. Chicago ($518,857)
1. The Kite Runner ($306,252)
UNDERDOGS (By Capacity)
5. Beetlejuice (73.29%)
4. The Kite Runner (70.42%)
2. Mr. Saturday Night (66.50%)*
1. POTUS: Or, Behind Every Great Dumbass are Seven Women Trying to Keep Him Alive (64.77%)
*Number based on six regular performances
Source: The Broadway League